|WHO ARE WE:
The IAHPERD Jump and Hoops Committee consist of several IAHPERD members from different areas of the state. We meet around four times per year and our main goal is to educate and promote the Jump and Hoops events. We also work closely with the American Heart Association representatives.
WHAT DO WE DO:
- Our committee can put on full day workshops to hour- long presentations.
- We can visit university and colleges to promote the events to students.
- We hand out promotional items at the American Heart Association booth during the IAHPERD state convention.
- We support the Health Fair in Chicago by giving away jump ropes to students.
- We represent Illinois at the Midwest and National level.
MEMBERS OF THE COMMITTEE:
Chair: Mary Kennedy – email@example.com (217-359-6441) (Eastern District)
Ken Mansell – firstname.lastname@example.org (Western District)
Please contact Mary Kennedy if you or your district would like to have more information or if you would like to high light your event or student.
Waneta Graham – email@example.com (Southwestern District)
Susan Shanel – firstname.lastname@example.org (Northern District)
Bob Mc Bride – email@example.com (Western District)
Sally Chamberlain – firstname.lastname@example.org (Southwestern District)
Katy Elbe – Kathryn.email@example.com (Southwestern District)
Kelly Poskonka – Kelly.firstname.lastname@example.org (AHA Representative)