This form must be completed to be considered for a Research grant. Please provide the information requested below. All fields must be completed to receive consideration.
1. Fill out the information below
2. Print this page (click here or hit your print button)
3. Proceed to the Application Cover Sheet if you have not done so already
The applicant hereby assures IAHPERD that:
- The applicant has the necessary legal authority to apply for and receive the proposed grant.
- The project will be administered in conformity with the provision of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and provisions of Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, and any regulations thereunder.
- No funds received under this grant shall be used to supplant funds normally budgeted to provided comparable services or programs.
- The project is in compliance with the National Research Act of 1974 (P.L. 93-348) and appropriate informed consent relative to health and privacy of human subject will be obtained.
- Should the project proposal not be completed, such funds as awarded will be returned to the association.