Application Deadline: March 1st
Who should be considered for this award?
- An administrator who has been an outstanding advocate for you and your program.
- An administrator who has given you extraordinary support in your professional endeavors.
- An administrator in your school who has championed the cause of health, physical education, and/or dance at the local and/or state level.
- A passionate school administrator who took charge and supported you and your program when there were possible serious cutbacks in staff or scheduling.
- A school administrator who has educated himself/herself of the value of quality programs and has consistently promoted said programs in your school and/or district.
- An administrator who has given distinguished, varied, and individual service to the profession through district and/or state contributions.
Criteria for this award:
- Complete the Administrator Award Nomination Form
- Include a letter of recommendation from a member of IAHPERD reflecting on three or more of the criteria listed above.
Submit administrator nomination form and letter of recommendation to your respective district Awards representative in pdf format:
Administrator Award Winners 2022
Dr. Martha Weld
Assistant Superintendent, O’Fallon Township High School
Assistant Principal, Gwendolyn Brooks Middle School