"The Power of You"
The 2021 Convention is back as a LIVE event December 2nd and 3rd 2021 at the Tinley Park Convention Center.
We are excited to be holding our annual convention at the Tinley Park Convention Center. It's big and beautiful and has an incredibly nice layout. We can't wait to have all the great things we offer at every convention at this new site that will be even easier to get to than our previous site for all of our members. Want to get a look at the site and where it is located? Click here to view their website. If you want to see a short video we made of the site click here.
Registration for the 2021 Convention is now open. Here's how to register:
- Login to the membership portal. If you don't have an account, you can signup. Memberships are free but in order to attend convention, you must be a Premium(paid) member.
- Click on the "Conferences" link and you can then add the registration (and membership if needed) and pay securely right in the portal.
Pre-Registration (till November 26) - $140
On site registration (After November 27) - $175
Pre-Registration (till November 26) - $20
On site registration (After November 27) - $25
Full Time Undergraduate Students
Pre-Registration (till November 26) - $35
On site registration (After November 27) - $55
More convention information links are to the right of this page.
We are looking for presenters for this years convention. If you have an idea you want to share with others, we made the process easier than ever.
- Login to the membership portal. If you don't have an account, you can signup. Memberships are free but attendees (including presenters) must be Premium (paid) members in order to attend the convention.
- Once you are logged in, select the "Be a presenter" link and then the year of the convention. Please fill in all the information for all the tabs and "submit"
- That's it. We now have your proposal and will be able to contact you.
Exhibitors, we also have a spot for you so contact Kim Wheeler at firstname.lastname@example.org to get more information.