Deadline for submission is September 15th.
- Mentors must be current members of IAHPERD – during time of submission and convention. Students are expected to be members during the time of the convention.
- Both mentors and students need to register for convention.
- A student may only receive a student mentor award 2 times. (once as an undergraduate and once as a graduate)
- Each presentation will receive a monetary award of $200. This will be distributed to the student or students who are involved in the presentation.
- Students must be present at the student mentor award ceremony to receive the money.
- Please fill out the poster registration located at the right hand side of this webpage
- Title: At the top of your poster
- Name and affiliation - Include your name, the name of the mentor, and the name of the place where the project was conducted.
- Body of the Poster – The body of the poster needs to fit on a 3' x 4" tri fold display board or be able to stand upright on an easel.
- Abstract – A brief synopsis of the entire project described in the poster.
- Introduction – The purpose of the project and the importance of the study.
- Method – The procedures or steps that you used in arriving at your results.
- Conclusions – Report what you found or accomplished.
- Literature Cited - Cite all of your references in the text and list them in the literature cited section using a format from a journal within your discipline.
- Laptop computer use – If you need to use a computer to enhance your poster presentation you may. You will need to provide your own computer. It needs to be full charged – in case of lack of electrical outlets.
- Students - be prepared to answer questions about your poster - be prepared to have your picture taken.
Please email the information to the Grant Coordinator Scott Ronspies email@example.com